Engraving Message Ideas
- I’m still wearing the smile you gave me x
- You had me at ‘I HATE EVERYONE TOO!
- Still the best damn decision I ever made
- All of me loves all of you
- Thinking about you. (Again)
- Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favourite
- It was always you.
- I want to hold your hand at 80 and say ‘WE MADE IT!)
- Thanks for being you.
- I vow to still pinch your bottom even when I am old and wrinkly!
Friends and Family
- Forever partners in crime.
- Compared to the rest of the world you still know best.
- Daniel - A brother that ROCKS!
- David - A friend that ROCKS!
- True Friends. We’re never apart. Maybe in distance but never in heart.
- You’re the kind of friend everyone wishes they had
- Dad - thanks for fixing my stuff....again!
- Thanks for being my unpaid therapist xxx
- Well behave women seldom make history
- He said he would do it and he did
- You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take
- Sometimes you have to fake it to make it
- "Eighty percent of success is showing up." -- Woody Allen
- The secret for success in life is to be ready for opportunity when it comes.” — Benjamin Disraeli
- “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.” — Dr. Napoleon Hill
- “You can have everything in life that you want if you just give enough other people what they want.” — Zig Ziglar
- Good, better, best. Never let it rest. ‘Til your good is better and your better is best. — St. Jerome
- "A goal is a dream with a deadline." -- Steve Smith
Corporate Thank You
- It is spirit, drive and dedication like yours that ensure a better tomorrow for us all. Congratulations on your achievements.”
- “You worked hard, you deserve it, you got it! Please accept my congratulations on this wonderful recognition of your merits.”
- "Congratulations on the first step of many in your path to success."
- "Dream big, reach far and shine brightly. You are a star"
- May your new venture bring good fortune, happiness and all other successes that are most meaningful to you."
- “Real love stories have only beginnings.”
- “May today be only the beginning of a lifetime of dreams come true.”
- “Wishing you a lifetime of the greatest love, joy and happiness.
- “Your wedding day may come and go, but may your love forever grow.”
- “May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.”
- “A warm embrace of congratulations and wishes of happiness for the rest of your lives.”
- “May your marriage be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humour, a touch of romance and a spoonful of understanding.”
- “May your love bloom brighter and your companionship grow sweeter with each passing year.”
- “True love is the most beautiful thing to witness, especially when it is yours.”
- Graduation is a time to celebrate your achievements, prepare for a future of opportunities and embrace a world of opportunities
- “Congratulations on your graduation – the best part of life is just beginning.”
- “Best wishes for a lifetime of dreams fulfilled.”
- "May your degree unlock many doors to well-deserved success.
- Always and Forever
- My life has been better every single day since you have been a part of it.
- Thank you for remembering I’m always right.
- I thank God for you every day.
- Thanks for knowing how I take my coffee, my martini and my time. You’re a good man and a good husband.
- My love for you grows stronger each year.
- Our love is timeless.
- Love isn’t a matter of counting the years. It’s making the years count.
- Walking the path is easier with you by my side.
- Our eyes look back as our hearts look forward.
- Love is not measured in moments of time, but in timeless moments.
- May all we do be done in love.
- You Did It!
- Told You So!
- We Knew You Could
- A Job Well Done
- Life's a Gamble, You Won!
- The Future is Yours
- We're so Proud
- A New Chapter Begins
- I Knew You Could
- You know you’re getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.” — Bob Hope
- “A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip!”
- “Cakes are special. Every birthday, every celebration ends with something sweet, a cake, and people remember. It’s all about the memories.” — Buddy Valastro
- “All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.” — George Harrison
- “A happy birthday to a wonderful, terrific, marvellous you.”
- "Happiest of birthdays to someone who is forever young!"
- You’re aged to perfection.”
- “If we could be twice young and twice old we could correct all our mistakes.” – Euripides
- “May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live.” – Irish Blessing
- “Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.” – Muhammad Ali
- “How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?” — Satchel Paige
- "I am awake, I might as well be drinking." -- Dan Thompson
- “Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.” — Mark Twain
- “Sometimes too much to drink is barely enough.” — Mark Twain
- “Here’s to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.” — Homer Simpson
- “Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.” — Ogden Nash
- “The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” — Humphrey Bogart
- "One martini is alright, two is too many, three is not enough." -- James Thurber
- “Why don’t you slip out of those wet clothes and into a dry Martini?” — Robert Benchley
- “I drink to make other people interesting.” — George Jean Nathan
- I love to drink martinis. Two at the very most. Three I’m under the table. Four I’m under the host! — Dorothy Parker
- “Sla¡nte” – Common drinking toast in Ireland, Scotland and the Isle of Man that translates as “health”.
- “Do not allow children to mix drinks. It is unseemly and they use too much vermouth.” — Steve Allen
- "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the Bible says love your enemy." -- Frank Sinatra
- I like my whisky old and my women young.” - Errol Flynn
- “Here’s to a long life and a merry one
- A quick death and an easy one
- A pretty girl and an honest one
- A cold beer and another one!” - Irish Saying
- “Everybody should believe in something; I believe I’ll have another drink.”
- “Never cry over spilt milk. It could’ve been whiskey.” — Beau “Pappy” Maverick, Maverick
- “Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.” — Ernest Hemingway